Eagle Brief – Dec. 9 – 13

Prosper%27s+annual+Christmas+festival+was+held+on+Dec.+7.+Many+organizations+set+up+booths+with+gifts+and+prizes+to+better+involve+themselves+in+the+Prosper+community.+%22I+felt+that+it+was+a+great+way+to+bring+the+community+closer+together+and+everyone+seemed+to+have+a+blast%2C%22+Freshman+Joshua+Audia+said.++

Eagle Brief – Dec. 9 – 13

Prosper's annual Christmas festival was held on Dec. 7. Many organizations set up booths with gifts and prizes to better involve themselves in the Prosper community.

Prosper's annual Christmas festival was held on Dec. 7. Many organizations set up booths with gifts and prizes to better involve themselves in the Prosper community. "I felt that it was a great way to bring the community closer together and everyone seemed to have a blast," Freshman Joshua Audia said.

Caleb Audia

Caleb Audia

Caleb Audia

Amanda Hare and Caleb Audia

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Upcoming

Monday, Dec. 9

• PISD School Board Meeting- PISD Admin Building- 7:00 p.m.

Tuesday, Dec. 10

• Holiday Reading Fun- PHS Library- 4:30 p.m.

Thursday, Dec. 12

Wrestling

• JV vs. Keller Central- Keller Central High School- 5:00 p.m.

Swim/Dive

• Prosper vs. JJ Pearce (Dual)- Prosper ISD Natatorium- 6:00 p.m.

Friday, Dec. 13

Wrestling

• Varsity vs. Perry Invite- Perry High School Oklahoma- 10:00 a.m.

Saturday, Dec. 14

• Arts and Crafts Fair- PHS- 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
  • Varsity Football Playoff Game vs. Rockwall HS- The STAR in Frisco- 6:00 p.m.
  • Little Elves Pottery Painting- PHS Room 1037- 1:00 p.m.

Wrestling

Uplifting

• PHS Theater won many awards at their competition.

• PHS’s Eagle Nation Online Newspaper Staff and Yearbook Staff traveled to Washington D.C. and won multiple awards while there.

• PHS student Aubrey O’Connel and coach Gegogeine won cross country athlete and coach of the year,