Guest Podcast: Street Legal – Under the Hood: Billy Stewart

Senior program leaders Tate Ledbetter, Tyler Valencia interview Longo Toyota of Prosper Service and Facilities Manager
As they record the third episode of the Street Legal podcast, senior Tate Ledbetter interviews Longo Toyota Service and Facilities Manager Billy Stewart about his experience in the automotive industry. Stewart also talked about potential opportunities for current automotive students at Prosper to enter the industry. Theres a spot for you in the auto industry, Stewart said. I always try to be an advocate for that.
As they record the third episode of the “Street Legal” podcast, senior Tate Ledbetter interviews Longo Toyota Service and Facilities Manager Billy Stewart about his experience in the automotive industry. Stewart also talked about potential opportunities for current automotive students at Prosper to enter the industry. “There’s a spot for you in the auto industry,” Stewart said. “I always try to be an advocate for that.”
Lisa Roskens

In their third episode of “Street Legal,” seniors Tate Ledbetter and Tyler Valencia interview Billy Stewart, the Service and Facilities Manager at Longo Toyota of Prosper, about his experience in the automotive industry.

The journalists of Eagle Nation Online and the Prosper Auto Tech team plan to work together for more episodes and coverage of future events. Vincent Seymour leads the Auto Tech program. Lisa Roskens advises the journalists of ENO.

Green Tea by Purrple Cat

Lost in Thought by Ghostrifter official

Fragile by Keys of Moon

Lazy Afternoon by Purrple Cat

Pillow Fort by Purrple Cat