Filed under Multimedia, Showcase, Sports

Varsity soccer looks to play Rowlett in first round of playoffs

Players+Cole+Newman%2C+No.+25%2C+Nolan+DaRosa%2C+No%2C+14%2C+and+Gavyn+Rosales%2C+No.+27%2C+celebrate+a+goal+from+Newman.+The+team+played+Allen+on+Tuesday%2C+March+19+on+the+road.+They+dropped+short+with+a+loss+of+3-2+but+were+still+able+to+clinch+a+spot+in+playoffs.+They+will+play+Rowlett+at+8+p.m.+Thursday+night+at+McKinney+North.+

Players Cole Newman, No. 25, Nolan DaRosa, No, 14, and Gavyn Rosales, No. 27, celebrate a goal from Newman. The team played Allen on Tuesday, March 19 on the road. They dropped short with a loss of 3-2 but were still able to clinch a spot in playoffs. They will play Rowlett at 8 p.m. Thursday night at McKinney North.

Kennedy Wyles

Kennedy Wyles

Kennedy Wyles

Soccer players Eric Rodriguez, Nolan DaRosa, Jack Simonini and Preston Cutler share details about  the season and their plan for their first playoff game. They will play Rowlett Thursday at 8 p.m. at McKinney North.

About the Writers
Ana Arredondo, Reporter and Photographer

Ana Arredondo was born in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico and currently resides in Prosper, Texas with her family. She loves listening to music and spending...

Kennedy Wyles, Reporter, Photographer, News Team Leader

Kennedy Wyles was born in Annapolis, Maryland and currently lives in Prosper, Texas where she resides with her mom and dad, while her older brother attends...