Football takes homecoming game win

Prosper defeats McKinney Boyd 55–17
Head bowed, junior Justin Alfano leads the team in prayer after the game. Alfano plays as the second string quarterback. "I thought it was great I was able to be a part of my team and lead the team in prayer because I like to share my faith in every way I can and spread His name, word, and gospel," Alfano said. "Being able to do that with my team made me really happy."
Head bowed, junior Justin Alfano leads the team in prayer after the game. Alfano plays as the second string quarterback. “I thought it was great I was able to be a part of my team and lead the team in prayer because I like to share my faith in every way I can and spread His name, word, and gospel,” Alfano said. “Being able to do that with my team made me really happy.”
Isabel Multer

Click the photo above to start a slideshow with information from the varsity football game, Sept. 20 against McKinney Boyd High School.

Who: Prosper Eagle Varsity Football team – Led by head coach Tyler Moore

What: Varsity football game against McKinney Boyd High School

When: Friday, Sept. 20 at 7 p.m.

Where: Children’s Health Stadium

What’s Next? The Eagles will play Plano East Senior High School on Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. at Kimbrough Stadium

$759
$2000