• December 2Football to compete 2:00 P.M. on Saturday at Lewisville, Basketball to play Heritage at 3:00 P.M. on Friday

Eagle Sports Roundup: Jan. 20 – 27

At+a+course+in+Grand+Prairie%2C+members+of+the+varsity+golf+team+prepare+to+tee+off+at+the+Jaguar+Tangle+Ridge+Classic.+The+golf+team+is+led+by+Nick+Sharp+and+Ryan+Salinas.+The+tournament+was+held+Jan.+17+and+18.+

Prosper Golf Team

At a course in Grand Prairie, members of the varsity golf team prepare to tee off at the Jaguar Tangle Ridge Classic. The golf team is led by Nick Sharp and Ryan Salinas. The tournament was held Jan. 17 and 18.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

Reading Time: 3 minutes

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Scores, rosters and schedules are being updated here

Upcoming

Scores from Jan. 13 – 20

The previous edition of Eagle Sports Roundup can be found here.

• Varsity girls’ soccer won against Vandegrift away at Birkelbach Stadium, Thursday, Jan. 13, 2-0.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer won against LD Bell High School away at Fossil Ridge High School in the Keller Tournament, Thursday, Jan. 13, 6-0.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer won against Rockwall Heath away at Georgetown High School Stadium, Friday, Jan. 14, 2-1.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer tied with Duncanville away at Keller Central High School in the Keller Tournament, Friday, Jan. 14, 1-1.
  • Varsity girls’ basketball won against McKinney Boyd away at McKinney Boyd High School, Friday, Jan. 14, 53-35.
  • Varsity boys’ wrestling competed in the Sand Springs Oklahoma Tournament away at Sand Springs High School, Friday, Jan. 14, and Saturday, Jan. 15 and placed top 15 out of 25.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer won against Arlington Bowie away at Keller Central High School in the Keller Tournament, Saturday, Jan. 15, 4-0.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer won against Pearland away at Eastview High School Stadium, Saturday, Jan. 15, 5-0.
  • Varsity girls’ basketball lost to Little Elm away at Little Elm High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, 65-57.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer won against Burleson Centennial home at Reynolds Middle School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, 7-0.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer won against Keller Timber Creek away at Keller Timber Creek High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, 4-0.
  • Varsity boys’ basketball won against Little Elm away at Little Elm High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, 48-45.

Tweets