Pique Episode 1 – Noah Paape, Reed Gerritson of Cadence share band’s story

In+episode+one+of+%22Pique%2C%22+host+Katie+Johnson+interviews+Noah+Paape+and+Reed+Gerritson+of+the+band+Cadence.+The+duo+share+upcoming+events+for+their+band.+Throughout+the+podcast+Paape+and+Gerritson+share+personal+stories+of+the+band+and+their+friendship.+

In episode one of

In episode one of "Pique," host Katie Johnson interviews Noah Paape and Reed Gerritson of the band Cadence. The duo share upcoming events for their band. Throughout the podcast Paape and Gerritson share personal stories of the band and their friendship.

Katie Johnson

Katie Johnson

Katie Johnson

The first ever episode of “Pique” features host Katie Johnson with guests Noah Paape and Reed Gerritson of the band, Cadence. During the episode, they talk about upcoming events for Cadence along with how these musicians got to know each other. The duo also shares some interesting stories they’ve experienced together.

To state up-to-date on Prosper High news and views, follow Eagle Nation Online, @ENO_PHS, on both Twitter and Instagram.

Student starts ‘soleful’ petition to go shoeless after being dress-coded

About the Contributor
Katie Johnson, Reporter

Sophomore Katie Johnson grew up in San Diego, Calif., She moved to Texas in 2011 and moved to Prosper in 2015. Other than the newspaper, Johnson participates...