Football secures win in home opener

Prosper defeats Rockwall Heath 49 – 18
Moments before the ball is snapped, Prosper's offensive line sets up on the line of scrimmage. This offensive line includes senior Logan Cahill who is committed to play Division I football at Sam Houston State University. "My biggest take away from the game was that as a team we have the capability to be great," Cahill said. "I believe and I am all in for this team working and bonding together through the thick and thin. We need to stay locked in this season on both sides of the ball."
Moments before the ball is snapped, Prosper’s offensive line sets up on the line of scrimmage. This offensive line includes senior Logan Cahill who is committed to play Division I football at Sam Houston State University. “My biggest take away from the game was that as a team we have the capability to be great,” Cahill said. “I believe and I am all in for this team working and bonding together through the thick and thin. We need to stay locked in this season on both sides of the ball.”
Isabel Multer

Click the photo above to start a slideshow with information from the varsity football game, Sept. 6 against Rockwall Heath High School.

Who: Prosper Eagle Varsity Football team – Led by head coach Tyler Moore

What: Varsity football game against Rockwall Heath High School

When: Friday, Sept. 6 at 7 p.m.

Where: Children’s Health Stadium

What’s Next?: The Eagles will play McKinney Boyd on Sept. 20 at 7 p.m. at Children’s Health Stadium

$709
$2000