Varsity volleyball takes 1-0 record
in 6A after defeating McKinney

Varsity volleyball takes 1-0 record
in 6A after defeating McKinney

The Lady Eagles huddle together in arena Sept. 7 anticipating their match-up against the McKinney Lions. Now the ladies are in play-offs, and the play-off privileges have included

The Lady Eagles huddle together in arena Sept. 7 anticipating their match-up against the McKinney Lions. Now the ladies are in play-offs, and the play-off privileges have included "No-shave November" privileges for the guys in honor of the football team making the play-offs. Now, the girls are allowed to wear pajama pants as their play-off privileges in honor of the success of the girls' athletic programs. The varsity volleyball team plays Klein in the regional semi-finals Friday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m. in Sam Houston State University's Bernard G. Johnson Coliseum in Huntsville. Tickets will be $6. The regional finals will be Saturday at 1 p.m.

Julia Solt

Julia Solt

Julia Solt

Aaron Boateng, Neha Madhira, and Zach Markey

About the Writers
Neha Madhira, Assistant Editor

I am the Assistant Editor of Eagle Nation Online. I'm a junior who loves photography, tennis, nature and helping others. I started taking journalism last...

Zach Markey, Sports Editor and Writer

Zach Markey is the Sports Writer and Editor for EagleNationOnline. As a senior, this will be his third year on staff. Zach has been a huge fan of sports...