Class of 2023 information, end of year overview

As+graduation+approaches%2C+seniors+prepare+to+take+their+future+steps.+Activities+and+events+will+be+held+all+throughout+April+and+May+for+seniors.+Graduation+is+May+25.+

Sofia Ayala

As graduation approaches, seniors prepare to take their future steps. Activities and events will be held all throughout April and May for seniors. Graduation is May 25.

As the school year comes to an end, and graduation approaches, the senior page on the PISD website provides and updates essential information for upcoming graduates.

The class of 2023 senior parent presentation lists the dates and upcoming events for all seniors. Prom 2023, hosted for all juniors and seniors, will be held May 6 at Marriott at Legacy Town Center Plano. Each ticket will be $75 – tickets go on sale on April 3. Prom nominations are April 17-20, and the final voting is May 1-5.

There is a QR code provided for seniors to submit their senior quote or an inspirational message due on May 1. These will be displayed in the main hallway. Senior parents can volunteer to decorate the hallways for the class of 2023 for senior week.

Senior quote QR code

Class of 2023 students who made the top 10% of their class will be invited to the annual banquet via mail (More information about the banquet will be addressed in the letter). The banquet will take place on May 4 at 6:30 p.m. in the PHS cafeteria.

Senior week will be the week of May 18-25. Seniors can participate in the elementary walk on May 18. They must sign up through the QR code linked in the class of 2023 senior parent slideshow. Seniors will arrive at 8:45 a.m. in the PHS cafeteria in their cap and gown and will return to PHS at 11:00 a.m. The powder puff game will take place right after the elementary walk. Seniors had to have signed up by March 31 to participate in the event. Students can reach out to the student council adviser and Spanish teacher Francisco Salas for additional information. The list of QR codes for all events can be accessed here.

Senior lunch dates are also available on the senior page website for students to access. In April, seniors have senior lunch on April 14 and April 27. The last senior lunch will be on May 12.

Find more information here on scholarships along with detailed steps on how to apply is available for seniors.

The graduation celebration held for Rock Hill and Prosper High School seniors will be held on May 19 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. at 3 R’s Ranch in Prosper. The cost to attend is $65 and the deadline is May 19. Students can register at https://projectcelebration.membershiptoolkit.com

Graduation will be on May 25. Seniors have to arrive at 4:30 p.m. in the PHS arena. All seniors will be transported to The Star by bus.

Additional events are all listed in the senior presentation and are available for all students to access.