Following+her+performance+in+last+years+fall+play%2C+Kodachrome%2C+sophomore+Sophia+Gomez+portrays+Ms.+Scarlet+in+the+upcoming+production.+She+has+been+in+a+total+of+10+different+plays.+Gomez+is+currently+enrolled+in+the+Varsity+Elite+Acting+class.+

Cate Emma Warren

Following her performance in last year’s fall play, ‘Kodachrome,’ sophomore Sophia Gomez portrays Ms. Scarlet in the upcoming production. She has been in a total of 10 different plays. Gomez is currently enrolled in the Varsity Elite Acting class.

Sophia Gomez – Ms. Scarlet

Is this your first production with the department?

This is not my first production with the department, I have also been in ‘Kodachrome’ and some other plays for the department. Being in (Kodachrome) was not easy, it took a lot of work from our cast and tech, but when it came time for opening night, it was perfect.

How do you feel about the upcoming show?

How I feel about the upcoming show, honestly, is nervous. However, that’s how I always feel about putting on a show I love, because I want the audience to love the show just as much as I do.

Can you describe your character?

My character, Ms. Scarlet, is a fiery woman who is always thinking logically before thinking emotionally.

What are the types of things that you have been working on in rehearsals? 

In our rehearsals we have been working on our relationships with each of our characters. For example, my character’s relationship with each of the other “players.”

What is something you are looking forward to when the show opens?

I am looking forward to people seeing the hard work that we, the cast and tech, have done to make the show what it is.

Why should people come see this show?

People should most definitely come see the show because just as funny and whimsical it is, it is also mysterious and jaw dropping.

Eagle Nation Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$300
$2000

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *