Cate Emma Warren

Typically working in the booth or backstage, this is senior Gabe Torres’ first full-length play as an actor. He is enrolled in Varsity Tech and Directing classes, and this is his 4th year in department. Torres worked as an ASM for ‘Les Misérables’ and was the stage manager for ‘Queens.’

Gabriel Torres – Professor Plum

Is this your first production with the department?

This is not my first production. I’ve been in multiple fall musicals and One Act Plays, and it was a really good experience having everyone working hard towards doing a show really makes you feel a sense of unity and family. Towards the end of every show it’s always nice seeing that all the work we have put in has paid off.

How do you feel about the upcoming show?

I’m confident that this will be a good show. It is very fast paced and I think people will have a good laugh with the comedy. 

Can you describe your character?

My character is Professor Plum. He was a professor, so he’s very eloquently spoken, and he thinks he’s the smartest in the room because he was a professor.

What are the types of things that you have been working on in rehearsals? 

One of the things I’ve been working on is mainly memorizing lines, and learning about who Professor Plum is and how he reacts to stuff and physicality.

What is something you are looking forward to when the show opens?

I’m looking forward to acting on my first show and to see everything come together.

Why should people come see this show?

I think people should come see the show because it’s very entertaining, and since it’s a murder mystery it’ll keep you busy trying to figure out who the real killer is.

Eagle Nation Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$300
$2000