After+acting+as+Catherine+Howard+in+the+departments+production+of+Queens%2C+sophomore+Mary+Freitas+portrays+Mrs.+White+in+the+upcoming+production.+She+has+been+in+theater+for+a+year+and+a+half.+Freitas+is+currently+enrolled+in+the+Varsity+Elite+Acting+class.+

Cate Emma Warren

After acting as Catherine Howard in the department’s production of ‘Queens,’ sophomore Mary Freitas portrays Mrs. White in the upcoming production. She has been in theater for a year and a half. Freitas is currently enrolled in the Varsity Elite Acting class.

Mary Freitas – Mrs. White

Is this your first production with the department?

This is not my first production within the department. I’ve been in two other productions, ‘Curse You Otis Crummy’ and ‘Queens.’ They were so much fun to be a part of and so is ‘Clue.’

How do you feel about the upcoming show?

I actually feel really great about the show. It’s really funny and I think the audience will love it. 

Can you describe your character?

I play Mrs. White. She’s definitely sassy and mean but in reality she’s just as afraid and insecure as the other characters.

What are the types of things that you have been working on in rehearsals? 

Some things I’ve been working on personally during rehearsals is learning more about my characters and the others. I feel like that’s a very important part to the show is truly understanding my character. 

What is something you are looking forward to when the show opens?

Something I’m looking forward to for the show is the audience reaction to all the little jokes. There are so many “hidden” jokes and I’m excited to see if anyone understands and enjoys them. 

Why should people come see this show?

People should come see this show because I think it’s a simple funny show and if you like the board game I’m sure you’ll really enjoy the show!

Eagle Nation Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$300
$2000