Minor accident occurs in parking lot

Only+skid+marks+remain+from+a+minor+two-vehicle+collision+that+occurred+Friday+morning%2C+Aug.+17%2C+at+the+entrance+to+one+of+the+high+school+parking+lots.+Emergency+vehicles+arrived+at+the+scene+of+the+crash+prior+to+the+first+bell+of+the+day.+The+accident+occurred+right+outside+Parking+Lot+B+at+around+7%3A30+a.m.++on+the+gymnasium+side+of+the+school.+At+least+one+of+the+vehicles+air+bags+deployed%2C+however%2C+according+to+officials%2C+no+student+injuries+required+transport+to+a+hospital.+

Minor accident occurs in parking lot

Only skid marks remain from a minor two-vehicle collision that occurred Friday morning, Aug. 17, at the entrance to one of the high school parking lots. Emergency vehicles arrived at the scene of the crash prior to the first bell of the day. The accident occurred right outside Parking Lot B at around 7:30 a.m.  on the gymnasium side of the school. At least one of the vehicles air bags deployed, however, according to officials, no student injuries required transport to a hospital.

Only skid marks remain from a minor two-vehicle collision that occurred Friday morning, Aug. 17, at the entrance to one of the high school parking lots. Emergency vehicles arrived at the scene of the crash prior to the first bell of the day. The accident occurred right outside Parking Lot B at around 7:30 a.m. on the gymnasium side of the school. At least one of the vehicles air bags deployed, however, according to officials, no student injuries required transport to a hospital.

Kester Muthalaly

Kester Muthalaly

Kester Muthalaly

Staff Work

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Cars collide

prior to school

Police offer safe driving tips

Numbers reveal driving, parking realities