• May 13Regular daily publications have stopped for reviews & finals. Be watching, though, coverage resumes soon.

Eagle Sports Roundup: March 24 — 31

Neena Sidhu

Swinging the bat, sophomore Angela Hamilton hits the ball. The Lady Eagles faced off against the McKinney High School Lionettes, Tuesday, March 15 at McKinney. Prosper won with a final score of 10-0.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Scores, rosters and schedules are being updated here

Upcoming

• Varsity tennis will compete in the Eagle Invitational away at Abilene High School, Friday, March 25, and Saturday, March 26, at 8 a.m.
  • Varsity track will compete in Texas Relays away at the University of Texas at Austin, Friday, March 25, and Saturday, March 26, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity boys soccer will play against Lewisville High School in the bi-district round of the playoffs at Tommy Briggs Stadium at The Colony High School, Friday, March 25, at 7:00 p.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Allen at home, Friday, March 25, at 7 p.m. for their senior night.
  • Varsity baseball will play against Guyer at home, Friday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity baseball will play against Southlake Carroll away, Saturday, March 26, at 11 a.m.
  • Varsity boys powerlifting is competing in the state meet at Abilene Expo Center, Saturday, March 26, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity girls golf will compete in the District 5-6A Girl’s Tournament at the Lantana Golf Club, Monday, March 28, and Tuesday, March 29, at 8 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against McKinney Boyd away, Tuesday, March 29, at 7 p.m.
  • Varsity baseball will play against McKinney at home, Tuesday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m.

Tweets