• May 25Eagle Nation Online will return to full, daily publishing in August with start of upcoming fall semester

Eagle Sports Roundup: Feb. 17 – 24

Christi Norris

Warming up before the game Feb. 8, senior Jordan Hall looks toward his team. The boys basketball teams’ warm-up shirts are purple in honor of junior Makayla Noble. The next boys basketball game will be Thursday, Feb. 17, at Braswell.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

Reading Time: 3 minutes

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Scores, rosters and schedules are being updated here

Upcoming

• Varsity tennis will compete in the Flower Mound Tournament away, Friday, Feb. 17, at 8 a.m.
  • Varsity baseball is going to play against Southlake at home, Friday, Feb. 18, at 11 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Mesquite Horn away at Mesquite Girl’s Softball Complex, Friday, Feb. 18, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Lake Ridge away at Mesquite Girl’s Softball Complex, Friday, Feb. 18, at 12:30 p.m.
  • Varsity wrestling is going to compete in the UIL 6A State Championship away at the Berry Center in Houston, Friday, Feb. 18, at 9 a.m. and Saturday, Feb. 19, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity girls powerlifting is competing in an invitational away at Aubrey High School, Saturday, Feb. 19, at 8 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Melissa away at Mesquite Girl’s Softball Complex, Saturday, Feb. 19, at 1 p.m.
  • Varsity swim and dive will compete in the UIL 6A State Championship preliminaries away at the University of Texas Natatorium, Friday, Feb. 18, at 5:30 p.m, and have finals on Saturday, Feb. 19, at 3:30 p.m.
  • Varsity boys soccer will play against Little Elm at Reynolds Middle School, Friday, Feb. 18, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity girls soccer will play against Little Elm away at Little Elm Athletic Complex, Friday, Feb. 18, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity baseball is going to play against Hebron away, Monday, Feb. 21, at 3:30 p.m.
  • Varsity boys soccer will play against Denton Guyer away, Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Lovejoy at home, Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 7 p.m. This game will be Teacher Appreciation Night.
  • Varsity girls soccer will play against Denton Guyer at the stadium, Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity golf will compete in the Prosper Spring Classic at Gentle Creek Golf Club, Tuesday, Feb. 22, at 8 a.m.

Tweets