As+they+move+below+disco+ball%2C+juniors+Madeleine+Wentz+and+Cooper+Smith+slow+dance+during+the+show.+Kodachrome%2C+a+production+by+the+theatre+department%2C+will+open+on+Oct.+14.+The+shows+will+take+place+in+the+Black+Box.+

Cate Emma Warren

As they move below disco ball, juniors Madeleine Wentz and Cooper Smith slow dance during the show. Kodachrome, a production by the theatre department, will open on Oct. 14. The shows will take place in the Black Box.

‘Kodachrome’ cast gives picture of upcoming play

“Welcome to Colchester, a small town where everybody knows everybody and the pace of life allows the pursuit of love to take up as much space as it needs. Our tour guide is Suzanne, the town photographer, who lets us peek into her neighbors’ lives to catch glimpses of romance in all its stages of development. ‘Kodachrome’ is a play about love, nostalgia, the seasons and how we learn to say goodbye.” (Synopsis via Backstage)

“Kodachrome” will open Oct. 14 as this year’s fall play, which is the first fall performance for theatre in two years. The show will be open from Oct. 14-16. Performances on the 14 and 15 will be at 6:30, while the final performance on Oct. 16 will be at 2.

More information on the department can be found here. To buy tickets to the show click here.

Seun Seriki
Marlee Parrish
Titus Boyd
Sophia Gomez
Cooper Smith
Madeleine Wentz
Tate Lauby
Nixon Rigoni
Trinity Kelley

Eagle Nation Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$300
$2000

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *