Eagle Brief: March 19-26

Mark Chrissan

Speaking before a crowd of new transfer students, senior Emily Reish instructs them on how to complete their activity during the new student orientation March 18. Reish is a student spirit leader this year, and an ambassador for students who transferred to Prosper in January. “We had a bigger turn out than I expected,” Reish said. “The kids were very interactive, and we were able to notice new friendships being made.”

Grace Williamson, Editor-in-Chief

The last eagle update was March 24 at 11:33 p.m., check back daily for more updates.

Days left until the end of the school year

[ycd_countdown id=”26686″][/ycd_countdown]

Eagle Update

Upcoming

• The baseball team will compete against Denton Guyer at home March 23.
  • Softball will play against Braswell at home March 23.
  • The boys wrestling team competes against Argyle High School and McKinney Boyd High School at the PHS Arena March 23.
  • PISD Spirit Day will be held at the Windsong Chick-Fil-A March 25. Supporters should mention Prosper while ordering to have 20% of sales donated toward this year’s senior graduation.
  • National Social Emotional Learning Day is March 26.
  • Track will compete in the Sheaner Relays at Jesuit High School March 26.
  • The baseball team plays against Denton Guyer away March 26.
  • The softball team will play against Allen High School March 26.

Uplifting

• The Prosper Girl’s Golf Team will compete for their regional tournament from Monday, Apr. 19 to Tuesday, Apr. 20.