Eagle Brief/Uplifting Mar. 27 – Apr. 3

Cheer try outs, learning helps, etc., make this week’s lists

Demetric Johnson

The essential materials for e-learning rest on a student’s desk. During this time, students have to find innovative ways to ensure that they maintain as much of an impact in learning through online school as they would in a regular setting. The district has been working online with students since March 18. Here’s a resource for students who run into technology issues: “Parents and students, please email us at HomeHelp@prosper-isd.net or call 469-219-2444,” chief technology officer Fernando De Velasco said in a recent email. “We are monitoring the phone between the hours of 8 to 4 Monday through Friday. Please leave a detailed voice message and a contact number where we can contact you. Outside of those hours, please feel free to send an email to HomeHelp@prosper-isd.net, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.”

Christi Norris and Demetric Johnson

Looking Ahead

During e-learning, teachers and administrators ask that you check those Google Classrooms and email daily.

Here are some other calendars and announcements you may need.

Prosper ISD March Calendar

Prosper High School March Calendar

Prosper High School March Athletic Calendar

Rock Hill High School March Calendar

Prosper ISD COVID-19 Homepage

Uplifting

Here are a few highlights from March 20-27: