Eagle Brief/Uplifting Feb. 14 – 21

Ethan Kern

Freshman Allyson Linder, junior Hayden Turner, and sophomore Paula Noriega practice correct white balance settings on their cameras in their photojournalism class. Freshman Ethan Kern shot this photo, using equipment that allows him to click the shutter on the camera of his Microsoft Surface, which is mounted to his wheelchair. Teacher Wendy Medina helps Kern adjust the moveable arm on the chair that holds the device to position the lens exactly where Kern wants it. Then, Kern clicks the shutter when he sees what he wants in his photo. Last week, Feb. 18-Feb. 21, the class worked on taking photos in a variety of lighting situations.

Be sure to check out this month’s calendar to stay up to date with events: https://www.prosper-isd.net/Page/2#calendar1/20200221/month

This week’s Two Minute Drill highlights PHS Student Artwork, Cultural Fairs, and the 2020-2021 Zoning for Elementary and Middle Schools.

Congratulations to our 9 @Eagle1Wrestling athletes advancing to State! Boys finish 3rd and the Girls finish 8th in the Region! @ProsperHS @EagleNationNews @ENO_PHS @PISD_Athletics pic.twitter.com/fksnQultz9

— John M. Burdett (@JohnMBurdett) February 16, 2020