Reporters turn lenses onto Eagle Nation Online

Photographer and Reporter Ana Arredondo focuses on Prosper soccer players during a February home game. Arredondo and reporter Kennedy Wyles teamed up to produce a video package to give the Eagle Nation Online audience a glimpse at how ENO student journalists cover their school daily.

Photographer and Reporter Ana Arredondo focuses on Prosper soccer players during a February home game. Arredondo and reporter Kennedy Wyles teamed up to produce a video package to give the Eagle Nation Online audience a glimpse at how ENO student journalists cover their school daily. "Well, our big thing is to keep students informed," editor-in-chief Neha Madhira said in the package. "A lot of people, I think, believe now days that journalism is dying and all of that. But, you know, all forms of journalism are important - print newspapers, online newspapers, broadcasts. They're all just ways to get news out. So, I think having a newspaper is pretty crucial to any school."

Kennedy Wyles

Kennedy Wyles

Kennedy Wyles

Reporters Ana Arredondo and Kennedy Wyles interviewed the online newspaper’s editor-in-chief Neha Madhira, adviser Lisa Roskens, and a fellow reporter Katie Johnson to share more about how the Prosper student news site staff works to produce content for the Eagle Nation Online.

About the Contributors
Ana Arredondo, Reporter and Photographer

Ana Arredondo was born in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico and currently resides in Prosper, Texas with her family. She loves listening to music and spending...

Kennedy Wyles, Reporter, Photographer, News Team Leader

Kennedy Wyles was born in Annapolis, Maryland and currently lives in Prosper, Texas where she resides with her mom and dad, while her older brother attends...