Varsity soccer players share details about season, play game

Ana Arredondo and Kennedy Wyles

Senior+Nolan+DaRosa%2C+No.+14%2C+attempts+to+steal+the+ball+from+Justin+Northwest+players.+The+varsity+boys+soccer+won+5-1+at+their+first+home+game+Jan.+17.+DaRosa+scored+the+second+goal+in+the+first+half.+

Senior Nolan DaRosa, No. 14, attempts to steal the ball from Justin Northwest players. The varsity boys soccer won 5-1 at their first home game Jan. 17. DaRosa scored the second goal in the first half.

Ana Arredondo

Ana Arredondo

Ana Arredondo

Ana Arredondo and Kennedy Wyles

Bryce Chatterton, Nolan DaRosa, Jack Simonini, Preston Cutler, Brandon Quiroga, C.J. Lucido and Osbaldo Loredo play “Never Have I Ever” and share details about their season. The varsity boys soccer team hosted the PHS Invitational Soccer Tournament. They played their first home game this season Jan. 17 against Justin Northwest and won 5-1 with goals from DaRosa, Kason Mullins and Cole Newman. The team will play next Jan. 18,  at 6 p.m. against Little Elm on the practice field.

About the Writers
Ana Arredondo, Reporter and Photographer

Ana Arredondo was born in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico and currently resides in Prosper, Texas with her family. She loves listening to music and spending...

Kennedy Wyles, Reporter, Photographer, News Team Leader

Kennedy Wyles was born in Annapolis, Maryland and currently lives in Prosper, Texas where she resides with her mom and dad, while her older brother attends...