Eagle Sports Roundup: March 3 — 10

Softball, baseball look toward tournaments, soccer continues season

Pulling+back+her+bowstring%2C+Addyson+Oliver+aims+her+arrow+at+the+target.+Archery+competed+in+the+Prosper+tournament+on+Saturday%2C+Feb.+26.+The+tournament+was+held+at+the+administration+building+which+is+where+the+team+also+practices.+

Neena Sidhu

Pulling back her bowstring, Addyson Oliver aims her arrow at the target. Archery competed in the Prosper tournament on Saturday, Feb. 26. The tournament was held at the administration building which is where the team also practices.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

This story was updated Friday, March 5 at 3:24 p.m. for a grammatical error. 

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Scores, rosters and schedules are being updated here

Upcoming

• Varsity track will compete in the Dan Christie meet at home, Friday, March 4, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity golf will compete in Region 1-6A Preview at the Tangle Ridge Golf Club, Friday, March 4, at 8 a.m. and Saturday, March 5, at 8 a.m.
  • Varsity baseball is going to play against MacArthur and Lehman away in the Comal County Classic, Friday, March 4, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Timber Creek and Eaton away at Eaton High School, Friday, March 4, at 3:00 p.m. and 7 p.m.
  • Varsity boys soccer will play against Denton Braswell at Walker Middle School, Friday, March 4, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity girls soccer will play against Denton Braswell at Reynolds Middle School, Friday, March 4, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Varsity boys powerlifting is competing in regionals away at Keller Central High School, Saturday, March 5, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Grand Prairie and Burkburnett away at Northwest High School, Saturday, March 5, at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
  • Varsity softball will play against Little Elm at home, Tuesday, March 8, at 7 p.m. This game is First Responders Night.
Huddled in a group, the junior varsity track team listens to head coach Jennifer Gegogeine prepares the team for the upcoming track meet. The JV girls prepare for their competition tomorrow. Both Varsity and JV track teams will be competing on Friday, March 4 at home.

Tweets