• May 25Eagle Nation Online will return to full, daily publishing in August with start of upcoming fall semester

Eagle Sports Roundup: Jan. 13 – 20

Soccer season continues, spring ‘Meet the Eagles’ honors athletes

At the spring Meet the Eagles, seniors Kindall Drew and Meri Kate Edmundson laugh. Both students competed at a state competition Friday, Jan. 14. Spring Meet the Eagles highlighted spring sports, such as basketball, soccer, golf, wrestling and others.

Alyssa Clark

At the spring “Meet the Eagles,” seniors Kindall Drew and Meri Kate Edmundson laugh. Both students competed at a state competition Friday, Jan. 14. Spring “Meet the Eagles” highlighted spring sports, such as basketball, soccer, golf, wrestling and others.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

Reading Time: 2 minutes

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Scores, rosters and schedules are being updated here

Upcoming

• Varsity girls’ soccer will play against Vandegrift away at Birkelbach Stadium, Thursday, Jan. 13, at 8 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer will play against LD Bell High School away at Fossil Ridge High School in the Keller Tournament, Thursday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer will play against Rockwall Heath away at Georgetown High School Stadium, Friday, Jan. 14, at 12:40 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer will play against Duncanville away at Keller Central High School in the Keller Tournament, Friday, Jan. 14, at 6 p.m.
  • Varsity girls’ basketball will play against McKinney Boyd away at McKinney Boyd High School, Friday, Jan. 14, at 5:45 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ basketball will play McKinney Boyd away at McKinney Boyd High School, Friday, Jan. 14, at 7 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ wrestling will compete in the Sand Springs Oklahoma Tournament away at Sand Springs High School, Friday, Jan. 14, at 5 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 15 at 5 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer will play against Arlington Bowie away at Keller Central High School in the Keller Tournament, Saturday, Jan. 15, at 3 p.m.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer will play against Pearland away at Eastview High School Stadium, Saturday, Jan. 15, at 10:50 a.m.
  • Varsity girls’ basketball will play against Little Elm away at Little Elm High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, at 5:45 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer will play against Burleson Centennial home at Reynolds Middle School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, at 6:30 p.m.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer will play against Keller Timber Creek away at Keller Timber Creek High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, at 7 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ basketball will play Little Elm away at Little Elm High School, Tuesday, Jan. 18, at 7 p.m.

Highlights

• Spring Meet the Eagles was held Wednesday, Jan. 12, in the arena to highlight spring sport athletes.
  • Swim and dive had their senior night Wednesday, Jan. 12.

Tweets