Eagle Sports Roundup: Dec. 9 – 16

Soccer season begins, basketball continues to compete as football season ends

Prosper Baseball

Sitting on the field, the varsity baseball team shows their new windscreens for the field. Baseball is still in off-season. The team is led by Scott Holder.

Neena Sidhu, Sports Editor

To view the calendar of scheduled sporting events, click the high school athletics calendar here.

Upcoming

• Varsity boys’ wrestling is going to compete in the Texas Women’s Classic at Lewisville High School, Friday, Dec. 10, and Saturday, Dec. 11, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity boys’ wrestling is going to compete in the Perry OK Invite at Perry High School in Perry, Oklahoma, Friday, Dec. 10, and Saturday, Dec. 11, at 9 a.m.
  • Varsity boys’ and girls’ wrestling is going to compete in the Marcus Quad at Flower Mound Marcus High School, Monday, Dec. 13, at 5 p.m.
  • Varsity girls’ soccer is going to play their first game against Frisco at home at Reynolds Middle School, Tuesday, Dec. 14, at 6:30 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ soccer is going to play their first game against Hebron at Hebron High School, Tuesday, Dec. 14, at 7:30 p.m.

Scores from Dec. 2 – 9

Click here for the previous edition of the Eagle Sports Roundup for Dec. 2–9

• Varsity boys’ basketball will play in the PHS Shootout tournament against Frisco Wakeland and Frisco at home, Friday, Dec. 3, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., and against Hebron and Plano, Saturday, Dec. 4, at noon and 5 p.m.
  • Varsity boys’ basketball competed in the PHS Shootout tournament and won Frisco Wakeland, 54-53, and Frisco, 68-47, Friday, Dec. 3, and beat Hebron 53-50, and lost to Plano, 58-49, Saturday, Dec. 4.

Highlights

• Football ended their season with a 9-5 record.
  • Volleyball held its end-of-season banquet Monday, Dec. 6.

Tweets