Cate Emma Warren

The Mystery Novelist, played by senior Marlee Parish, glances out into the audience. Parish said she is more excited to perform live. “It feels like I am home again, the stage is truly a place that brings me a lot of joy,” Parrish said. “I have not had the privilege of really interacting with the crew yet but I am excited to have that collaboration. “

Marlee Parrish

Marlee Parrish

Roles: Mystery Novelist, Florist and EMT 2

Rating of Production: 9

Favorite Character: I think my favorite character in Kodachrome is the Gravedigger. He is a very diverse character.

If you were to play another character in the play, what character would you like to play?

I would’ve enjoyed playing the Photographer, she’s spunky. I do think my characters are best fit for my style of acting. 

What are you most excited about or looking forward to?

I am most looking forward to performing live again. With covid, we never really got to perform. 

Is this your first time acting?

No.

How does it feel to be back on the stage again? What do you think about your crew?

It feels like I am home again, the stage is truly a place that brings me a lot of joy. I have not had the privilege of really interacting with the crew yet but I am excited to have that collaboration. 

Eagle Nation Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$300
$2000

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *